theScore Bet is quite popular in Canada. However, most folks including those based in Ontario, know theScore Bet as a gaming platform that serves the needs of primarily offshore players. However, that is soon going to change as starting from the 4th of April, 2022, the Score Bet will go live in Ontario. Once it goes live, it will start accepting bets from sports punters based in Ontario.
Current best Sports betting apps in Ontario
How to Register on theScore Bet Ontario
When theScore Bet goes live, players ought to note that they can only start placing their bets once they have registered an account. To register an account at the online sports betting app, players need to follow the steps outlined below:
- Search and launch the official theScore Bet Ontario site
- When the site homepage launches, navigate to the header tab and click on the register button
- Clicking the Register button redirects players to the registration page where they need to input their details. Also, on the registration page, players need to choose their security credentials (username and password) which they will use for all future login purposes
- Verify your identity by uploading a scanned copy of the national ID or any other government/state-issued document
- Agree to the terms and conditions and confirm your age
- Click the register button once more to complete the registration process.
The banking methods which are accepted when it comes to making deposits and withdrawals at theScore Bet online sportsbook include:
- Credit/debit cards
- Online banking
- mobile money payments
- prepaid vouchers
The most probable sports that theScore Bet will offer once it launches include:
How to make the same game parlay at theScore Bet Ontario
theScore Bet will offer the same game parlay bets. However, info on how players can make the same game parlay bets will become clear once the site goes live.
On the 4th of April, 2022, the state of Ontario will officially launch online sports betting. Among the very first online sportsbooks that will go live on that date is theScore Bet, a local gaming company that will serve players in its backyard. As theScore Bet will be operating in its backyard, it’s likely going to make a grand entrance hence all prospective players at the sportsbook will likely benefit from a whole host of bonus and promotional perks starting from the welcome bonus. On the gambling products front, theScore Bet is likely going to offer loads of sports which include the fan favourites – NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, MLS, PGA, NCAA, MMA, and UFC.